Last night there was another B.O.M.B. In remembrance of Blake (to all who don’t know what the B.O.M.B. it stands for Book of Mormon burning.) It really makes me think of where my 'friends' stand in their own lives thinking destruction is a positive way of expression gratitude.
I don’t want to go deeply into this subject because I already have before but I will say this again, I’ll put down all my religious believes for me to understand you better. It still does no good. Somebody took the time to write something they believe, fought for and died for and your destroy it by fire! That goes for any book that took time and tears to write something and then only to be destroyed?! What positive aspect comes from destruction!!!!? Answer me this? Are you working in the hands of Darkness or Light by doing this action?
I’m just a little upset because I have seen this trend of hating religion snowball in this last year and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints happens to be something I love and respect with all my heart. I have hope when I think of the blessing I can achieve with hard work and faith.
To my friends, I know you know no difference, I feel the worst for you because where are the friends you lost? Dead to you for eternity???
The hardest day of my life was over as of yesterday. I couldn’t make myself go into the viewing of my beloved best friend Ariel Rachel Mary Singer. I had a friend who saw me there with that struggle help me go in and I thank her for helping because that was the calming point to all this emotion wreckage that has pilled up in this week.
I walked in and saw her there, I only wished that she would awaken, at least one last time so that I could hold her in my arms so could tell her I loved her again and ask if she wanted me to do anything while she was gone. I looked at her there and this amazing overwhelming feeling came over me, which whispered that everything is going to be alright, and I felt peace.
The funeral was great, I was asked by her mother to give a portion of her life sketch of the Ariel I knew and also to be a Pallbearer. It was hard for me to be up there but I spoke from my heart and was honored to be asked to do so. Her Father and mother spoke, and in my opinion they spoke beautifully. Her mother, such an inspirational woman and friend spoke the truth of life.
The truth hurts does it not? To be a truth speaking is a desire of us all but looked down by the ones who deceive.
The truth hurts does it not? To be a truth speaking is a desire of us all but looked down by the ones who deceive.
People walked out when she spoke, she impacted people’s lives to anger and hostility against her and her beliefs, and all these "Friend" of Ariel’s all claimed to know Ariel better than her own mother. I myself know the Ariel and I am glad to of known her so good it made it easier on me to hear what her mother said for you are not a friend if you help in substance abuse, physical abuse, and sexual abuse you are no more than an assassin than a friend, I believe those words to be true as of everything else said at that funeral. Let the guilty be angry and let the loved ones cherish her memories for ever!
A love so strong can never vanish even though I cannot touch your face.
This weekend there is going to be a get to gether in remembrance of all who passed on. There will be friends, food, music and more. Alex and I are going to be playing, this will be our first show in dedication to our friend Ariel because she loved to sit through our practices but also it will be for everybody!
Please come I want you there. If you want to come just let me know and I will give you the information. It’s this Saturday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment