I cried today.
I was in the middle of the desert when I heard the news, As my heart was torn into four piecing, mourning for the four people who had died this week, I was filled with sadness in this time of sorrow, for they all were my friends, three of them my best friends, out of those three, two of them my closest of friends. Best of friends.
All memories now,
I'll never get to spend this whole next week together like you demanded, Ariel, I love you and I know you know.
Scotty M. You were my brother and I should have told you this. I'll miss you and I love you as well. There is work for you to be doing.
Mr. Blake Donner, A friend for so many years, being in a band for half of those. You are an amazing writer and artist. I hope you find peace where you are now.
And Jennifer Galbralth, I met you a few times, your beautiful and I know there are people mourning your death as we do for our friends as for you.
As my heart was torn into four piecing, mourning for the four people who had died this week, I was filled with comfort in this time of sorrow, for they ALL were my friends, three of them my best friends, out of those three, two of them my closest of friends. Best of friends.
I'll be looking forward to seeing you all next. I dont know when but I know you will be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment