Friday, August 28, 2009

Married Chronicles: Entry #1

My wife Jodi and I get home from a late night (scary?) movie. We watched T.V. then got ready for bed. Nothing out of the ordinary. I heard the shower going and I popped my head in and said "Make some room!" all of a sudden my ears go from nice and lovely to fuzzy and bleeding from the loudest scream of terror I've ever heard! 

Jodi threw open the shower curtains and I reassured that I wasn't some big bulky brown guy trying to get control of her in the shower. After finally calming her down she told me that she thought the 'voice' came from the bathroom window. Even though we are on the second level AND it was on completely on accident I am still getting a few hits to the ribs because of my 'scary' voice. 

Ah, the married life. I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He he :)