Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Month

Today is awesome! Today, I have been married for 1 month. I have not talked or updated my blog in along time. My wife has been a reader for a long time and has asked me over and over when I was going to update my blog. So here is my effort. I have a lot to talk about. Photos to posts and different funny stories about being married that I do. One things, I guess I talk in my sleep! Ha, I have been told that before and on a few occasions I woke myself up laughing. 

I thought it would be fun to record myself sleeping. Every night before I go to bed I turn on my voice recorder. It only records when it senses sound. So every morning I wake up before work and I listen to what I say. Haha, there seems to be about 10-15 minutes of record time. I will be making a compilation of what I say so that you guys can hear it. It makes me laugh.

Anyways. This will be the start of many more new posts.

No comments: