Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Obscure thought

I look into the night sky every night and see a world that is unexplored but so close, a free world in my eyes. Every week leaving theThe real world behind I push myself  back into "The real world" created for my comfort, a push of a button, one-two-three and a cooked meal is ready for me.

I look around my own life and desire a world that is unattainable and am stuck her believing what my eyes see, a realistic expected boundry I have to keep (hard example: I see a plane so the only way I can fly is by a machine) to be in this world, which keeps me from exploring that freedom above.

Our only escape from these chains of physics is to close our eyes and imagine lifting ourselves off the ground and flying up to the heavens above and explore that world un-explored ourselves.

What is reality? 

Are we a dream?

Do we exist?

Science proves we don't. A science tells us that every molecule has space between them, so thus, something is nothing and nothing is, well nothing. So is there a something?

The pen you hold to write with is merely nothing but atoms bumping into each other creating molecules, creating substance, an image for our trained brains to translate into a "pen" to write with? So what is a pen? What is a keyboard? What is a tree? What is love? (Now explain that to me.) Science cannot even explain that but they try and explain everything else.

So let’s break our realistic expectations of science and make life it’s fullest because to physics we are nothing more than atomsbumping into each other creating an image you and I can see fulfilling science expectations.

Close your eyes and imagine a world freed of weights restraining us in this manufactured world and free yourself from The Matrix and become a scientific blunder and make choice, have love, have hatred, sadness and all substance science cannot even figure out.

They key to obtain this world is choice. We create our locks and by choice we put on our ball and chain until we cannot move. Some more, some less. It’s by choice we obtain freedom and see beyond what we perceive life and live life!

No comments: