Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Choices

Have you ever thought about how good a life could be until a rational decision is thought up,executed and then a split second later, a choice that seemed right at the moment can redirect everything?

One decision can turn life to death, friends to enemies, happiness to anguish. etc. or vice-versa

I've lost long time friends and it was my choice. It seems my self worth went up but how come it feels so empty?

I never expected it to be a happy road. But sometimes we all have to rid ourselves of things that drag our life's down. I did loose more than one great friends this week, it almost seems like all of them.

"Today life whispers thick fogs of bitterness, and broken hearts. Tomorrow it will lick my ears and make me enjoy how much I still have left. It will always leave me with feelings that I'm supposed to feel; memories I'm to stop trying to forget."

Life is much more than it is now. I'm starting a new path. You with me or not.

No comments: