I was woken up.
Inspired to pray.
I asked specific questions.
The core of my concerned desires.
I felt such peace in my mind.
Body and soul.
I felt calm.
Love.
Forgiveness and hope.
I then asked if what I felt was of God.
Immediately my entire body tingled.
Tingled with warmth.
Which was love
An answer to my prayer.
I shed tears of joy last night. Now knowing something so troubling to my heart was answered. Of this I will keep only to myself. My cause. I do feel so much in my heart. It just wants to explode! I feel much desire and a will to press forward. In time I will have what I need. I know. I just have to be persistent, imagine the bigger picture and keep the commandments of God. My testimony is in no way small. I have faith. I will endure this. The life we live.
It will never matter how I feel.
-Rick
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment