In the course of life how can you truly say you are Atheist or Agnostic? They must see something in the physical form to believe it is there. How do you know we are all not being tricked into life? Have you had the personal experiences of seeing the Great Wall of China or see the Dead Sea, The Pyramids of Egypt or the surface of the moon? I have not, therefore my belief in others have to be 100% true or I am another 'sucker, brain washed' by another. As you, I have seen these pictures of these great structures. Do you doubt these pictures and images? I have never been there, yet I am a believer they exist.
Atheism teaches me I must touch or feel to gain all understanding and believe that it (anything with matter), is in existence. Thus, if I don’t see it, I must doubt it. I then deny any existence until proven right, in physical form. If this was the case I wouldn’t believe anything I didn't see was in existence. What then would I do?
In my personal experience I see many Atheist/Agnostic individuals focus their energy, effort and time to say there is no religion because the roots are "Godly". If one believes in a higher being, they are brought down by someone who has never seen proof. What is proof? We as individuals have not seen proof; but as one who believes the stories or have seen pictures of places I never have visited how can we not place faith in a God or Higher being? Why place faith in no existence, when, with the same energy you could place faith in existence? That goes with life and death. Why focus on no life after death? When in reality, nobody knows the truth! It’s all based off faith?
Some choose to live happy, so we all live our own individual life patterns to gain our form of individualized happiness.
Can we not all place faith in something we've never seen before?
No comments:
Post a Comment