I think Im starting to get the hold of things. Alot of homework and quizes. I have not had the time to really go around and look at the town but it seems nice. I hear downtown kansas is the place to be on the weekend, but from asking around people say that drinking, bowling and parties are the place to be. I dont know about all those. Maybe bowling I would enjoy.
While being out here I have missed music alot. There seemed to be stress and tension from the move from myself and from others but I have put my mind here instead of there, Im not here to worry about there, I just need to cowboy it up and ride that bucking horse for 5 more weeks. I must get the best grades here so I can be the top in my class so I can get a job where I want.
In thought, I believe that its my time to move from Utah and start my life, experience a new culter of people. Not be known for anything, be re discovered, make new friends, start new bands and play new music. I know I will not come across anything like Niobion music wise, but I have learned a great deal of what music I have passion for so thus I have been in succesful band, Cause its not about who I play for its about how i feel in the creation or music and playing with passion. So, I will apply everywhere other than Utah, my sercurity blanket.
Time is coming to a close. I dont know where I will be in 6 months. Its time to cowboy up for life now. Its no more riding the horse it soon will be riding the bull, which is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment