Tonight was a big reason why I hate asking for things because it seems by being helpless asking for help gets you unexpected things not necessarily wanted when asking others for help. I got a ride home with one of my co-workers this evening. Before we left he filled his car up with this five gallon gas tank he had in the back of his truck. He thought it was a good idea to put the empty gas can in his truck cab upfront with us. I did not like this idea from the start but I kept to myself.
He said he like the smell of gasoline so he didn’t mind. I thought ahead of the twenty-five minute drive we had ahead of us and really did not want to smell the gas all the way home, but being me, just being to nice I said nothing.
While driving home, it must have been five minutes later I started getting this headache from the gas fumes and it created this ache right in my eye ball, I hate those aches the most. I finally asked if could role down the window to get the fumes out but he ended just pulling over and putting the gas can in the back of his truck.
I was relieved.
Right when we got fresh air in the cab he lit up a cigarette and filled the cab with his pollution. I didn’t say anything because he already was doing me a favor and one of those favors was not killing me.
So my hope is to fix my car on my days off, Monday and Tuesday. Wish me luck.
He said he like the smell of gasoline so he didn’t mind. I thought ahead of the twenty-five minute drive we had ahead of us and really did not want to smell the gas all the way home, but being me, just being to nice I said nothing.
While driving home, it must have been five minutes later I started getting this headache from the gas fumes and it created this ache right in my eye ball, I hate those aches the most. I finally asked if could role down the window to get the fumes out but he ended just pulling over and putting the gas can in the back of his truck.
I was relieved.
Right when we got fresh air in the cab he lit up a cigarette and filled the cab with his pollution. I didn’t say anything because he already was doing me a favor and one of those favors was not killing me.
So my hope is to fix my car on my days off, Monday and Tuesday. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment