This weekend was pretty fun. I went Las Vegas. I really hate it there. I swear when i was driving there i could see the lights of "Hell" arising from the depths of the earth.
But yeah. We walked around for 12 hours, i think my knee swelled up to much and my other leg felt like it was going to snap in the middle of my shin.
But after the day was over, sitting in the hot tub, swimming in the 'oh, so nice' winter of theres. ohhhh man. it was nice.
The funnest part was driving there listening to some good music. Nothing more relaxing, even funner that getting pulled over for "yielding" at a stop sign. Luckly i just got a warning.
Actually the funniest part was when we were about to leave LasVegas. We were all at a gas station and some guy drives up to me yelling out the window.
"Hey Utah" We all looked to see this bearded faced man looking out the window. I thought i cut him off and he was going to stab me. he continued,
"I can fix those scratches for you in your car." I looked at him and said "Really" The man parked his car and jumped out and said to me "Yeah for $20 bucks i can get all the scratches out of your car, i'll give you a free sample." He ran to his car and got some 'stuff' out and started covering all my scratches.
I stopped him and said " Hey you know, you better stop because i only have enough money to get home to Utah." while continuing his scratch removal said "Okay." He finished about 4 more scratches and stoped. He looked at me and said "You owe me $10 dollars."
By that time i had my walled out. I was counting my money to see how much gas money i could put into my car. "I looked at him and said "I dont owe you anything. I dont even have that much money."
He took a step forward and said "How much money you have in that wallet." By this time i was a bit nervouse about what he was going to do. So i pulled out $1 dollar and told him that was it. he came and got closer and said sternly "You owe me $5 dollars then." I told him flat out "No." and gave him his dollar.
He grabbed it and said with frustration " Common, your indian arnt you?" And i replied" Yeah..." He got closer "Do it for our people, i just need enough money for gas and maybe for some food."
I laughed to myself and handed him his dollar, locked my car and walked inside, while walking in he yelled to me. "Your friends owe me." and i went and payed the cashier and the man was gone. What an idiot... "Do it for our people?" HAHA oh man.....
No comments:
Post a Comment